We have several convenient ways for you to submit your credit application with DFS. Prior to choosing which method is best for you, here are some helpful hints:
- Print a copy of the application so you can gather all the applicable information prior to beginning either the online, or interactive PDF application process.
- Determine the amount of financing that you are requesting, as this will help determine whether additional information is needed for us to evaluate your application.
- Review the Credit Application Supporting Documentation Requirements section below to confirm which supporting documents are required as part of your application.
To Submit Your Credit Application
- Choose your method of application and the country in which the equipment will be located.
- Type in the necessary information to complete our credit application form and print a copy for your records.
- Once the form is complete, click submit (for the online credit application form) OR Email, fax, or mail your interactive pdf. Applications can be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to 319-364-6502 or mailed to the addresses below.
Regular First-Class Mail to:Dexter Financial Services, Inc. PO Box 5368
Cedar Rapids, IA 52406-5368
Overnight Mail to:Dexter Financial Services, Inc. 775 Kacena Rd
Hiawatha, IA 52233
- Submit your necessary supporting documents via one of the methods referenced in Step 3 above.
Upon receipt of your complete application package, our representatives will be in contact with you to learn more about you and your business, as well as, determine the appropriate deal structure for your situation.
Generally, we will inform you of our credit decision within one business day for applications less than $150,000 and within three business days for requests greater than $150,000, provided we have received a complete application.
Credit Application Supporting Documentation Requirements
Applications Less Than $150,000 Should Include the Following:
- Equipment Proposal Signed by the Distributor and Customer
- Most Recent Three Months Business & Personal Bank Statements for Each Applicant, Principal * and Guarantor
- Copy of Valid/Unexpired Driver’s License of Applicant (s) & Guarantor (s)
- Copy of Building Lease (or Deed, if Owned) with Term ≥ Loan/Lease Term (For Laundry Related Projects Only if > $75,000)
- Proof of Insurance (if > $75,000)
Applications Over $150,000 Should Include the Above Documents and the Following:
- Personal Financial Statement of Each Principal **
- Most Recent Two Years Complete Federal Personal Tax Returns for Each Principal
- Most Recent Two Years Complete Federal Business Tax Returns on Business(es)
- Copy of Entity Articles of Incorporation / Organization
- Copy of Entity By-Laws / Operating Agreement / Partnership Agreement
- Proforma/Projected Monthly Net Income (For Laundry Related Projects Only) **
- Demographic Information (For Newer Laundry Related Projects Only)
* Principal is any owner with ≥ 20% ownership stake in the organization.
** Links to these documents are located in the right hand column near the top of this page.